The Comsol Cat 6 Cable is designed for high performance networks where maximum speeds and reliability are required. This cable features a staggered pin construction with snag-less design that supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet and is backwards compatible with 10/100 Mbps networking equipment.
- It can be used to connect a computer, server or NAS to a network switch, hub, WiFi router, modem, patch panel or wall outlet.
- It supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet and is backwards compatible with 10/100 Mbps networking equipment.
- Each cable is 50 centimetres in length.
- The clever design avoids cable snags and protects the connector from damage.
- The staggered pin construction helps reduce signal interference.
- The cable is compliant with all applicable ACMA regulatory arrangements and standards.
- Each cable is blue.
- There are 12 cables in this pack.
- The cable has a full copper construction for maximum performance.