Wi-Fi 6 brings next-generation Wi-Fi technology into your home, giving the quantum leap in capacity, speed and range you need to handle all your Wi-Fi demands. Perfect for high-performance, device-dense Smart Homes.
- Exceptional Capacity
Connect more devices at faster speeds
- Made for Smart Homes
Better performance in device-dense environments
- Next-Gen Speed and Range
Combined speeds up to AX1800
- Unprecedented Efficiency
Higher throughput, more efficient transmission
MU-MIMO technology helps distribute the flow of data to multiple devices simultaneously. With Wi-Fi 6 technology the DSL-X1852E leverages the multi-user version of OFDMA and MU-MIMO for better efficiency of upstream and downstream transmissions, unlike previous Wi-Fi 5 technology where MU-MIMO could only operate simultaneously in downstream transmissions. This combination greatly increases capacity, coverage and performance in ultra-high-density environments.
Extended Coverage, Reduced Interference
High-gain antennas, built-in power amplifiers and beamforming technology allow the DSL-X1852E to extend the reach of your Wi-Fi and focus a stronger signal in the direction of your devices to ensure a stronger, faster and more reliable Wi-Fi experience. Meanwhile a long OFDM symbol ensures even greater Wi-Fi range, especially outside the home.
The Future of Wireless Encryption
One of the biggest concerns with IoT devices and Wi-Fi networks is privacy. The latest industry-standard 128-bit encryption is the most advanced security standard available and begins a new era of wireless encryption, ensuring greater privacy throughout users’ devices and networks.
Conserve Energy, Save Battery Life
Target Wake Time (TWT) helps reduce battery consumption for connected devices by communicating with them and deciding when and how often the device requires data transfers. TWT increases the device’s sleep time, therefore cleverly conserving energy and helping save battery life.
Your neighbours’ Wi-Fi could be interfering with your wireless signals and slowing things down. Wi-Fi 6 puts an end to the Wi-Fi strife with BSS Colouring Technology. It makes transmissions more unique by ‘colouring’ them with their own unique code.
The result? Devices can decide whether to transmit signals or ignore them, based on their “colour”.Get less interference, less Wi-Fi slowdowns and more range.
Virtual Private Networking Your Way
The DSL-X1852E's VPN Wizard lets you configure LAN-to-LAN and remote access VPN connections while its built-in passthrough feature also allows any devices connected to the Router to establish outbound VPN connections.
FEATURES - Integrated VDSL/ ADSL2+ Modem for universal DSL connectivity in Australia and New Zealand with VLAN tagging
- Wi-Fi 6 technology provides faster speeds, greater capacity and less network congestion
- Speeds up to AX1800 (1200Mbps on the 5GHz and 574Mbps on the 2.4GHz)
- One dedicated Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports provide optional wired connectivity
- Connect up to two phones to makes VoIP calls over the Internet*
- Connect a 4G LTE USB Adapter DWM-222 for cellular broadband access or failover
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology communicate more data to more devices while simultaneously reducing lag
- BSS Colouring Technology reduces interference, making more efficient use of Wi-Fi spectrum
- Increased battery life of connected devices with Target Wake Time technology
- Supports the latest WPA3™ encryption
PRODUCT DETAILS - WAN Interface : VDSL, ADSL, Gigabit Ethernet
- NBN/UFB Support : Yes - all NBN types
- Wi-Fi Speed : AX1800 (574 + 1200Mbps)
- Wireless Bands : Dual Band
- Wi-Fi Range : 2-3 Bedrooms
- Ethernet Speed : Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Ports : 4
- USB Ports : USB 3.0
- VoIP : Yes
- Guest Network : Yes
- Parental Controls : Schedule
- PowerZone : No
- Warranty : 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (Size) : 251.64 x 166.47 x 194.18 mm