Teachers and students are sure to love the creative, quirky artworks and engaging activities inside this Handwriting Conventions Practice Book. This workbook was designed for students in year 3 and even comes with a double sided slope card for easier practice. Handwriting Conventions Queensland has been designed and specifically written to address the teaching of Queensland Modern Cursive handwriting style (also known as Queensland Queensland).
- These workbooks were designed for handwriting practice and come with exciting illustrations that make the tracing exercises more engaging.
- This book is designed for students in year 3 or equivalent.
- Handwriting Conventions Queensland teaches the Queensland Modern Cursive handwriting style (also known as Queensland Queensland).
- Each page can be written on using pens, markers and crayons or photocopied for practicing the same lesson again and again.
- This workbook is designed to be used by both left and right handed students.
- Learners will be able to continue improving their handwriting skills with the next book in this series.
- It comes with a double sided slope card so you practise writing along a straight line.
- Handwriting Conventions has been designed, written and illustrated by Steve Murray a very professional and experienced primary school teacher who doubles as an award winning artist.
- This book has wide range of activities and fun illustrations for students to enjoy.
- This product is FSC certified, so you can be sure your purchase supports healthy forests and protects wildlife.