These Keji Standard Archive Boxes are an economical solution for storing important documents such as contracts, financial records and personnel data as well as general papers, folders, small items and more. They each feature a lift-off lid so you can secure items inside and are stackable allowing you to create your own organised, storage system.
- Each box can hold up to a maximum load weight of 25 kg.
- You can stack the boxes up to 5 high.
- They each have double-end short walls, with a double base layer and a single long side construction.
- They’re made from 100% recycled materials making it a great option for those who are environmentally conscious.
- The boxes are also 100% recyclable for easy disposal when you don’t need them anymore.
- Each box is Australian made.
- When assembled with the lid on, each box measures 420 W x 310 D x 270 H mm.
- You can fit A4 or foolscap sized files in these boxes.
- Each box has a large labelling area for quick and easy identification of what’s inside.
- The built-in carry handles allow for easy pick up and transportation.
- These boxes come flat packed and fold together in seconds so you can easily store spare boxes until you need them.
- They have lift-off lids to secure your items inside and for easy access.
- This pack includes 10 archive boxes.
- This product falls under the ‘Recycled Content’ attribute within the People & Planet range, meaning it’s made using recycled materials to ensure resources stay within the economy and away from landfill, so you can make a positive difference to people and the planet through the purchases you make.
- Keji basic products will deliver functional performance at an affordable price so you can get the job done at home, school or work.