These Otto Volume Limited On-ear Headphones have a max volume limit of 85 dB making them perfect for sensitive ears. They can be connected via Bluetooth and used to listen to music or the radio or even answer and hang up calls to keep you connected with friends. They have a cushioned design, are adjustable and are bright and colourful making them a fun and practical fashion accessory.
- These headphones can be connected to your device via Bluetooth and have a range of up to 10 metres.
- They have an 85 dB limit and are suitable for ages 3 and up.
- These on-ear headphones have a cushioned headband, cushioned ear padding and are adjustable for added comfort.
- They have a fun blue and green design.
- You can also answer, decline and hang up on calls with these headphones.
- The LED status indicators will be red when they're charging and turn off when fully charged.
- When the battery voltage is less than 3.3 V, there will be a warning and tone that speaks out to let you know.
- They have a working time of 12 hours, a charge time of 3 hours and a standby time of up to 70 hours.
- In the box, there's also an instruction guide, 1 m cable and a 0.3 m USB charging cable.
- The cardboard box can be flattened and placed into recycling.
- Otto is a fashionable brand focused on providing you with quality products in stylish designs so you can express your personality at home, school or work.