This Kadink Wahsable Fluoro Poster Paint is a great way to make your next piece of art stand out. The paint is non-toxic, making it a great option for a number of environments. As part of Kadink's strong commitment to safety and quality, a full-time chemist tests every batch and keeps samples on record for two years.
- Kadink Paint is made in Australia.
- It is non-toxic for safe use.
- It is recommended for ages 3 and up.
- To ensure safety and quality, each batch is tested by a full-time chemist and samples are kept on record for 2 years.
- There is 500 mL of paint in each environmentally friendly PET bottle.
- This paint is a fluoro orange colour.
- You can mix it with other Kadink water-based paints to make new colours.
- You can use this paint on paper and board surfaces.
- Washing instructions: This paint is water based making it easy to wash. For best results to remove stains, soak garments immediately. Wash using mild detergent in warm water. Do not rub or wring. Rinse thoroughly. Use of stain removers may make paint removal more difficult.
- Kadink helps pre and primary-schoolers to create, imagine and be inspired through play, self-expression and exploration.